Subscribe to RSS feed
Demonstrations 41 - 60 of 1036
26b. Construct a Triangle Given the Length of Its Base, the Angle Opposite the Base and the Length of That Angle's Bisector
25. Construct a Triangle Given Its Base, the Difference of the Base Angles and the Length of One of Three Line Segments
24c. Construct a Triangle Given the Difference of Base Angles, Length of the Altitude from the Base and the Sum of the Lengths of the Other Two Sides
24b. Construct a Triangle Given the Length of the Altitude to the Base, the Difference of Base Angles and the Sum of the Lengths of the Other Sides
24a. Construct a Triangle Given the Length of the Altitude to the Base, the Difference of Base Angles and the Sum of the Lengths of the Other Sides
20. Construct a Triangle Given the Length of Its Base, the Difference of Its Base Angles and a Line Containing the Third Vertex
Dissection of a Spherical Triangle into Three Spherical Triangles around a Spherical Hexagon
Dissection of a Spherical Square into Two Spherical Regular Pentagons
Dissection of Three Regular Spherical Pentagons into Five Equilateral Spherical Triangles
Op Art on a Sphere
Colored Nets of Various Polyhedra
Regular Tetrahedon Rolling on a Plane
Nets for Regular Spherical Models
Spherical Models of Polyhedra
21. Construct a Triangle with Equal Base Angles That Are Each Double the Third Angle
19. Construct a Triangle Given the Length of Its Base, the Difference of Its Base Angles and a Special Point of Intersection
18. Construct a Triangle Given the Length of Its Base, the Difference of Angles at Its Base and the Point of Intersection of an Angle Bisector with Its Base
Vieta's Solution of a Cubic Equation
Constructing a Regular Heptagon Using Gleason's Method
The #1 tool for creating Demonstrations
and anything technical.
Explore anything with the first
computational knowledge engine.
The web's most extensive
Course Assistant Apps »
An app for every course—
right in the palm of your hand.
Wolfram Blog »
Read our views on math,
science, and technology.
Computable Document Format »
The format that makes Demonstrations
(and any information) easy to share and interact with.
STEM Initiative »
Programs & resources for
educators, schools & students.
Join the initiative for modernizing
Note: Your message & contact information may be shared with the author of any specific Demonstration for which you give feedback.
© 2018 Wolfram Demonstrations Project & Contributors |
Note: To run this Demonstration you need Mathematica 7+ or the free Mathematica Player 7EX
Download or upgrade to
Mathematica Player 7EX
I already have