Subscribe to RSS feed
Demonstrations 61 - 80 of 1095
Freese's Dissection of Four Regular Dodecagons into a Square
Some Formulas Involving Quantifiers and Propositional Connections
Primitive Relation for Elliptic Geometry
Equidistance and Betweenness in Euclidean Plane Geometry
Freese's Dissection of a Regular Hexagon into Three
Freese's Dissection of a Regular Dodecagon into Four Regular Dodecagons
Freese's Dissection of a Regular Dodecagon into Two Squares
Freese's Dissection of Two Regular Dodecagons into a Square
Freese's Dissection of a Regular Dodecagon into an Isosceles Right Triangle
31. Construct a Triangle ABC Given the Length of AB, an Adjacent Angle and the Difference of the Lengths of the Other Two Sides
Freese's Dissection of a Regular Dodecagon into a Square
Freese's Dissection of Two Regular Dodecagons into Three Squares
30. Construct a Triangle ABC Given the Length of AB, the Angle at C and the Difference of the Other Two Sides
29. Construct a Triangle ABC Given the Length of AB, the Angle at C and the Sum of the Other Sides
Pasch's Axiom in Euclidean Geometry
28. Construct a Triangle ABC Given the Length of AB, the Sum of the Other Two Sides, and a Line Containing C
1. Constructing a Point on a Cassini Oval
Point of Intersection of an Ellipse with a Line
All 11 Folding Nets of the Regular Octahedron
Parallel Tangents to an Ellipse
The #1 tool for creating Demonstrations
and anything technical.
Explore anything with the first
computational knowledge engine.
The web's most extensive
Course Assistant Apps »
An app for every course—
right in the palm of your hand.
Wolfram Blog »
Read our views on math,
science, and technology.
Computable Document Format »
The format that makes Demonstrations
(and any information) easy to share and interact with.
STEM Initiative »
Programs & resources for
educators, schools & students.
Join the initiative for modernizing
Note: Your message & contact information may be shared with the author of any specific Demonstration for which you give feedback.
© 2018 Wolfram Demonstrations Project & Contributors |
Note: To run this Demonstration you need Mathematica 7+ or the free Mathematica Player 7EX
Download or upgrade to
Mathematica Player 7EX
I already have