Subscribe to RSS feed
Demonstrations 21 - 40 of 589
Height of Object from Angle of Elevation Using Tangent
The Apollonius Circle of a Triangle
Orthopolar Lines for a Quadrilateral
Total Areas of Alternating Subtriangles in a Regular Polygon with 2n Sides
Obtuse Random Triangles from Three Points in a Rectangle
31. Construct a Triangle ABC Given the Length of AB, an Adjacent Angle and the Difference of the Lengths of the Other Two Sides
30. Construct a Triangle ABC Given the Length of AB, the Angle at C and the Difference of the Other Two Sides
28. Construct a Triangle ABC Given the Length of AB, the Sum of the Other Two Sides, and a Line Containing C
Labeled Fuss-Catalan Polygon Divisions
20b. Construct a Triangle Given the Length of Its Base, the Difference of Its Base Angles and a Line Containing the Third Vertex
Acute Sets in Euclidean Spaces
23. Construct a Triangle Given Two Sides and the Inradius
22. Construct a Triangle Given the Hypotenuse and the Length of an Angle Bisector
Given a Segment, Construct Its Perpendicular Bisector; Given a Triangle, Construct Its Circumcircle
27b. Construct a Triangle Given Its Perimeter, an Angle and the Length of the Altitude to the Side Opposite the Angle
27a. Construct a Triangle Given a Side, the Length of the Altitude to It and the Opposite Angle
26c. Construct a Triangle Given the Length of Its Base, the Angle Opposite the Base and the Length of That Angle's Bisector
26b. Construct a Triangle Given the Length of Its Base, the Angle Opposite the Base and the Length of That Angle's Bisector
25. Construct a Triangle Given Its Base, the Difference of the Base Angles and the Length of One of Three Line Segments
The #1 tool for creating Demonstrations
and anything technical.
Explore anything with the first
computational knowledge engine.
The web's most extensive
Course Assistant Apps »
An app for every course—
right in the palm of your hand.
Wolfram Blog »
Read our views on math,
science, and technology.
Computable Document Format »
The format that makes Demonstrations
(and any information) easy to share and interact with.
STEM Initiative »
Programs & resources for
educators, schools & students.
Join the initiative for modernizing
Note: Your message & contact information may be shared with the author of any specific Demonstration for which you give feedback.
© 2019 Wolfram Demonstrations Project & Contributors |
Note: To run this Demonstration you need Mathematica 7+ or the free Mathematica Player 7EX
Download or upgrade to
Mathematica Player 7EX
I already have