Subscribe to RSS feed
Marko Razpet and Izidor Hafner
Demonstrations 1 - 20 of 25
4. Locus of the Solutions of a Complex Quadratic Equation
3B Locus of Solutions of a Complex Quadratic Equation
1B Locus of Solutions of a Complex Quadratic Equation
A Construction of the Square Root of Seven
3. Locus of the Solutions of a Complex Quadratic Equation
2. Locus of the Solutions of a Complex Quadratic Equation
1. Locus of the Solutions of a Complex Quadratic Equation
Generalized Cassini Curves
Constructing the Harmonic Mean 2
Construct a Segment with a Given Midpoint and Endpoints on Two Given Lines
Reflecting in a Moving Mirror
Reflecting in a Rotating Mirror
3. Normal and Tangent to a Cassini Oval
2. Normal and Tangent to a Cassini Oval
Steiner Formula for Cassini Oval
1. Normal and Tangent to a Cassini Oval
4. Constructing a Point on a Cassini Oval
3. Constructing a Point on a Cassini Oval
Bernoulli's Lemniscate Formed from an Isosceles Trapezoid
2. Constructing a Point on a Cassini Oval
The #1 tool for creating Demonstrations
and anything technical.
Explore anything with the first
computational knowledge engine.
The web's most extensive
Course Assistant Apps »
An app for every course—
right in the palm of your hand.
Wolfram Blog »
Read our views on math,
science, and technology.
Computable Document Format »
The format that makes Demonstrations
(and any information) easy to share and interact with.
STEM Initiative »
Programs & resources for
educators, schools & students.
Join the initiative for modernizing
Note: Your message & contact information may be shared with the author of any specific Demonstration for which you give feedback.
© 2021 Wolfram Demonstrations Project & Contributors |
Note: To run this Demonstration you need Mathematica 7+ or the free Mathematica Player 7EX
Download or upgrade to
Mathematica Player 7EX
I already have