Subscribe to RSS feed
Demonstrations 1 - 20 of 667
Ellipse by Paper Folding
New this month
The Fibonacci Spiral and the Fibonacci Sequence
Polar Plots for Rose Curves and Limašons
Shell Shapes Based on Cellular Automata
Parametric Equations for a Hyperbola
4. Locus of the Solutions of a Complex Quadratic Equation
What Does "Inside" Mean?
3B Locus of Solutions of a Complex Quadratic Equation
1B Locus of Solutions of a Complex Quadratic Equation
33. Construct a Triangle Given Its Base, Altitude to the Base and Product of the Other Two Sides
3. Locus of the Solutions of a Complex Quadratic Equation
2. Locus of the Solutions of a Complex Quadratic Equation
1. Locus of the Solutions of a Complex Quadratic Equation
Generalized Cassini Curves
Visualizing Some Complex Functions as Transformations
Construct a Segment with a Given Midpoint and Endpoints on Two Given Lines
Reflecting in a Moving Mirror
3. Normal and Tangent to a Cassini Oval
2. Normal and Tangent to a Cassini Oval
The #1 tool for creating Demonstrations
and anything technical.
Explore anything with the first
computational knowledge engine.
The web's most extensive
Course Assistant Apps »
An app for every course—
right in the palm of your hand.
Wolfram Blog »
Read our views on math,
science, and technology.
Computable Document Format »
The format that makes Demonstrations
(and any information) easy to share and interact with.
STEM Initiative »
Programs & resources for
educators, schools & students.
Join the initiative for modernizing
Note: Your message & contact information may be shared with the author of any specific Demonstration for which you give feedback.
© 2019 Wolfram Demonstrations Project & Contributors |
Note: To run this Demonstration you need Mathematica 7+ or the free Mathematica Player 7EX
Download or upgrade to
Mathematica Player 7EX
I already have